Location: Fort Sill, Oklahoma
Position: Full time / Contingent upon contract award.
Security Clearance: Secret
Duties: Evaluate the design performance capabilities of emerging organizations, Air Defense Artillery systems and associated Command and Control software and hardware applications (hereafter referred to as systems/capabilities), considering all Doctrine, Organization, Training Materiel, Leader Development, Personnel, Facilities (DOTML-PF) domains to assess mitigation of current and future capability gaps in the development of requirements and in review of proposed materiel solutions.
Capture/document user required capabilities and gaps for Capabilities Needs Assessments (CNA), Initial Capability Production Documents (ICD), Capability Development Documents (CDD), Capability Production Documents (CPD) and/or other required Joint Capabilities Integration Development System (JCIDS) document. Review, analyze, and evaluate systems/capabilities, regarding program compliance with current requirements, acquisition regulations and policies; provide subject matter expertise to systems related integrated product team venues, design reviews, basis of issue evaluation and management, and test events; and ensure that information is prepared for inclusion in relevant ADA manuals and doctrine.
• US Citizen
• SECRET clearance
• Master’s Degree with minimum of eight (8) years’ of specialized experience or / Bachelor’s degree with minimum of twelve (12) years of current or relevant specialized experience
• Specialized experience in Air Defense Artillery (ADA) as a Command and Control Systems Technician (140A), former Joint Interface Control Officer (JICO) with Joint Capabilities Integration & Development System (JCIDA) experience
• Minimum ten (10) years’ cumulative operational experience in ADA
• Minimum two (2) years’ experience in the development, review and staffing of ADA related doctrine documents and publications
• Possess the ability to effectively communicate conceptual ideas in writing and orally articulate thoughts to support the development of the Army and Fires concepts, doctrine and tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs)
Desired: Graduate of the Common Faculty Development Program – Instructor Course or Army Basic Instructor Course, and Support Cadre Training Course.
Click Here to Apply