Location: Fort Sill, Oklahoma
Position: Full time / Contingent upon contract award.
Security Clearance: Secret
Duties: Provide expert consultation and guidance to field artillery cannon Combat and Materiel Developers on the generation and refinement of cannon system level software functional requirements, interoperability requirements, digital data message exchange, and overall integration of new and upgraded cannon artillery systems into Army and Joint Systems-of- Systems and Common Operation Picture (COP) architectures. Establish and maintain a database of current planned and proposed future cannon artillery platform and munitions software changes/upgrades. Advise on integration of software and software-related hardware across all cannon artillery platforms, ancillary (on platform) and associated (off platform) devices and applicable munitions. Advise on DOTMLPF-P integration of current and developmental field artillery cannon systems’ software and networking. Ensure integration and interoperability of field artillery cannon software and software related hardware with all applicable Army, Joint, and multinational mission command, fire control, and fire direction systems and software.
• US Citizen
• SECRET clearance
• Minimum of an associate’s degree in computer science and five (5) years’ specialized, recent and applicable experience working with US Army or US Marne Corps(USMC) command, control, communications and computer (C4) systems and networks.
• Experience in public speaking and briefing
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Programs to include Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel.
• Experience working with Combat Development and Materiel Development IAW DoD Directive 5000.01 including DOTMLPF-P integration of artillery or C4 capabilities
• Graduate of the Common Faculty Development Program – Instructor Course or Army Basic Instructor Course, and Support Cadre Training Course
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Click Here to Apply