Position: System Administrator, Digital Training
Location: Fort Benning, GA
Type: Full Time
This Position is Contingent Upon Award
Navigator is taking applications for a candidate to provide Local Area Networks/Systems Administrators to load, configure, integrate, upgrade, and maintain the Closed Restricted Network (CRN), hardware, operating systems and application software in use by simulation/simulator systems at the Clarke Simulation Center used in support of Mission Command (MC) training and exercises (integrated and immersive) in a Live-Virtual-Constructive- Gaming (LVC-G) environment.
• At least two (2) years of college credit working toward a degree in IT, Networking, etc. and have two (2) years of documented experience in Microsoft Office, Windows Server, Exchange, and Active Directory.
• At least one of these tow position candidates must also have two (2) years of documented experience VMware vSphere, Elastic Sky X (ESX), Elastic Sky X improved (ESXi), VMware Data Recovery, ThinApp, and View
• Experience configuring classroom computer systems, IAW guidance from Combined Arms Center Training (CAC-T) and Training and Doctrine Command Constructive (TCM-Constructive)
• Experience configuring, installing, maintaining, monitoring and troubleshooting the Clarke Simulations Center data networking server, firewall, router, hub and switch hardware, as well as transmission means (fiber optics, cabling, wireless, data over voice, etc.)
• 2 years minimum of demonstrated database experience in an Army Battle Command System (ABCS) or similar, which includes but is not limited to Joint Conflict and Tactical Simulation (JCATS), One Semi Automated Forces (OneSAF), and Joint Land Component Constructive
• Training Capability – Entity Resolution Federation (JLCCTC-ERF)
• 2 years of demonstrated hardware troubleshooting to the Lowest Replaceable Unit (LRU) with experience in the unclassified hardware platforms used by the Army Battle Command System (ABCS) or similar, which includes but is not limited to JCATS, OneSAF, and JLCCTC-ERF
• Security Clearance
• CCNA Security; CSA+; GICSP; GSEC; Security+ CE; and SSCP Certifications
• A working Knowledge of integration software such as Division Exercise Training and Review System (DXTRS) and Force Twenty-One Battle Command Brigade and Below-Blue Force Tracker (FBCB2)
• Experience with Linux, UNIX, and Windows
• Experience with Microsoft Office, Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Active Directory, VMware vSphere, Elastic Sky X (ESX), Elastic Sky X improved (ESXi), VMware Data Recovery, ThinApp, View, VBS-2, Command Post of the Future (CPoF), and FBCB2-BFT-BFT
• Experience developing or modifying of existing scenarios, databases, and supporting documentation to meet player unit training objectives while using JCATS, OneSAF, and JLCCTC- ERF
• A working knowledge of the Virtual Battlespace III (VBS3) Gaming software application
Navigator Development Group, Inc. is a Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business and an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer full and competitive benefits.
Click here to apply