Job: Aviation Military Analyst
Location: Fort Rucker, Alabama
Position: Full Time
This Position is Contingent Upon Award
Navigator is currently taking applications for an Aviation Military Analyst to provide support to the U.S. Army Aviation Center of Excellence (USAACE) Aviation Enablers – Requirements Determination Directorate (AE-RDD)
Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide subject matter expert and technical advice to AE-RDD for the development of Aviation CONOPs, concepts and DOTMLPF-P capabilities. Conduct requirements analysis to accurately document military capabilities in the JCIDS, Joint/Urgent Operational Needs Statements, and other rapid but non-standard methodologies for identifying and documenting required Army capabilities. Advises and assists in the evaluation of all aspects of DOTMLPF-P. Coordinates with industry and other Army agencies to include the Materiel Development, Combat Development, Doctrine Development and Training communities to ensure that systems in development meet user requirements. Attends conferences and ad hoc committees or study groups where requirements and application procedures are discussed, determined or developed. Maintains liaison with other research and development agencies, other services, and industry to stay abreast of plans, projects and technologies. Review existing Army and aviation concepts and capabilities, studies trends and emerging technologies, review literature, and maintain a current knowledge of US Army, Joint, coalition force, and threat current and future concepts and capabilities. Conduct life cycle DOTMLPF-P mission, gap and capability analysis to identify the ideal military capabilities as they relate to the general capability areas through the conduct of CBA and Cost Benefit Analysis, Capabilities Needs Assessments, Analysis of Alternatives, studies and experimentation.
• Former Field Grade Officer, Field Grade Warrant Officer, or Senior NCO with at least 15 years of Army Aviation operations experience.
• Must have at least 5 years of recent experience working in combat/capabilities development with subject matter expertise in the Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF) process.
• Experience in conducting Aviation studies with experience in developing required capabilities and required information exchanges for Aviation Automated Logistics Information Systems.
• Army Aviation Maintenance experience preferred.
• Secret Clearance is required.
Click here to apply