Job Title: Senior Emergency Management Analyst
Job Location: Huntsville, AL
Security Clearance Required: SECRET
Citizenship Requirement: Must be a U.S. Citizen
Travel: 25 to 30 percent
Navigator Development Group Inc. is taking applications for a Sr. Emergency Management Analyst.
• Subject matter expert on the AMC G-34 Protection Division Assessment Team on 12 - 14 higher headquarters assessments per year.
• Facilitate work on a corrective action plan (CAP) that addresses deficiencies identified during the FY18 DA G-34 assessment.
• Analyze findings from G-34 assessments of subordinate headquarters to identify positive and negative trends.
• Equipment fielding coordinator in support of common operating picture and mass warning notification systems.
• Plan, coordinate and facilitate the conduct of exercises according to Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program.
Experience and skills requirements include:
• Bachelors degree in a relevant field.
• 10+ years of Emergency Management experience.
• Demonstrates knowledge of NIMS and ICS by course completion from one of the following: Federal Emergency Management Agency's National Emergency Management Basic Academy; Associate Emergency Manager (AEM) certificate from the International Association of Emergency Manager (IAEM); or rated as an EM planner during military service.
• Ability to maintain and monitor command level tasking database.
• Travel approximately 25 – 30 percent.
• Strong communication skills; oral and written.
• Proven ability to develop and provide reports to management.
• PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook skills required.
Click Here to Apply
Navigator Development Group Inc. is a Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business and an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer full and competitive benefits.